Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Carolina Babette- A new niece is born!


I am so excited to share this next blog. I have a new niece, Carolina Babette Sturdivant. My cousin Elizabeth gave birth to this gorgeous girl on July 23rd. I am so sad that I cannot see her as a new new born, but I am looking forward to always being a part of her life. The good news is that she and her family live in Panama City where most of my family lives, so I will get to see her every time I go home! I am so glad that she was warmly welcomed into the world by many family members close by!

I like to think that she was sort of named after me, but in reality her name was inspired by the designer Carolina Herrera. :)


How precious is this face? I am sure that she will only add to the amazing joy that her wonderful sister Isabella has brought to our family.

3 comments:

  1. YEAH! She's gorgeous! Caroline, I like to think she was named after you too! But honestly, I like the name Babette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth always picks such elegant French-sounding names. Babette reminds me of one of the pretty girls in Beauty and the Beast that was falling all over Gaston when he was showing off for Belle. And Carolina Herrera is one of my favorite designers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babette is one of my Nana's middle names!!

    ReplyDelete