Monday, August 24, 2009

Workout Updates

I apologize to the few of you who might actually look for updates on this blog. I have not been very diligent with my blogging lately as it has been hard to find the time. Like anything, it just needs to become a priority.

Today, I am going to post my goal workouts for the week, so I can keep my self on track, and hold myself accountable. Will keep the blog updated througout the week, so you can know if I succeeded or failed.

Monday- Run 45 minutes down the Embarcadero and back- total of 1 1/2 hours
Tuesday- Cross Fit
Wed- Run to Coit Tower and back
Thur- Bike 30 minutes and then upper body weights
Friday- Stair master 30 minutes and then lower body weights
Sat- Kayaking in Monterrey
Sun- Hiking in Angel Island

3 comments:

  1. That sounds really ambitious...what is Cross Fit? I think you've motivated me to hit the gym tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossfit is a workout craze that focuses on molding the entire body...You can check it out online. I have only done it a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool. I thought it was some kind of machine or something, like an elliptical. Really impressive. You should do a post on your Crossfit experience!

    ReplyDelete